Sunday, November 23, 2008

and i guess that is how I see it.
I don't believe in love that isn't made up of all the emotions.
If I hadn't felt angry and upset during the course of the relationship, I doubt I'd have anything to be happy about because it would've meant that my relationship was superficial and that we haven't had much to be proud of because we haven't had a single hardship.
I appreciate us "growing up" some sort, together, through those "childish" teen years before we knew who we were and how the years have evolved us to who we are right now. We watched each other struggle and we held each other's backs.
Nevertheless, there's still lots of "growing up" to do for you and me.
My high school sweetheart you are, and you will always be.
Happy 53rd baby.
PS, I will always love you.

Labels: 23rd
X O X O; 2:18 am